God Of Purpose

When people saw a barren woman in Sarah, God saw the mother of all nations. When people saw a poor young shepherd in David, God saw a mighty king of Israel. When people saw a poor prisoner in Joseph, God saw a powerful Prime Minister of Egypt. So never mind what people see in you. You are a great person in God's eyes.


I was seated somewhere and I started to meditate and asking questions.
5 When no bush of the field was yet in the land and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up-for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no man to work the ground,  6 and a mist was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground-  7 then the LORD God formed the man of  dust  from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.  (Genesis 2:5-7, ESV)

But why?? Couldn't God make us from fancy materials cherished everywhere such as gold, silver, etc...why dust?
Ooh no He made us from dust but why does He call us a Precious creation, made in His own image???

Then I heard  from the other end of wisdom.
Thank you... Now hear son if I had made you perfect I wouldn't have a grace for you. I wouldn't make a way for you where there seems to be no way for you to see my goodness.
I wouldn't send Jesus Christ to save you because you would be perfect. Perfect people don't need salvation, healing, blessing, etc.... They are perfect.

My son came only for the sinners, imperfect.... That's why I came for you
I cannot plant a seed in gold or silver, it won't germinate nor prosper but when I plant it in the dust it will grow. 

This why I made you out of dust so that you may be my pride. My seed in you should grow.
It's only you that I made out of dust,, did you see anywhere that I made anything else from dust? Probably, No. It is because I wanted you to stand out unique. That's I why I commanded you to take dominion.

Acts 1:8
Receive my power, strengthen your relationship with me so that you may always ignite my light like the moon depends on the sun. 
You will have the power of me, Your God who lives in you.
Son this is why I made you out if dust. I value you.
Wow, thanks dad I promise to remain empowered and rooted in you.
Are you inspired?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aspire To Inspire

Success Tips

He Who Has Your Final Say Holds Your Future.