Deliverance Assured.

Every day you wake up let this encourage you.

This is my word today.

The heartbreakers/mockers/evil wishers/enemies/whoever has rendered you captive in any way... shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch out my hand against them and deliver/free you from them."  (Exodus 7:5)

These are words from God to you and me. He said the same to the Israelites and it was done. Not even the army of the Pharaoh could cancel this word, not even the Red Sea nor the Wilderness could render this word meaningless.
God says what He only can do. If you and I believe this word each and every time then no trouble, tribulation nor challenge could look stronger than us.
Stop complaining start praying. God doesn't answer questions, He answers prayer.

Count your blessings and give thanks. Know that God is True.

🌍Mr.V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aspire To Inspire

Success Tips

He Who Has Your Final Say Holds Your Future.