On My Throwback Thursday

Hello Beloved,


I just remembered it's Thursday a day when social media is fed up with past memories labelled #TBT. Yes indeed it's and for that reason I always don't compromise opportunities I also have TBTs. This (in the photo) was me back in 2011/2013. I used to go to church but at bars and similar sections as well. I used to engage with people who drunk and my efforts to abstain got weak from time to time and eventually I was in. What I mean is that you can't lie you will walk with thieves and remain clean, you're in a college to become one and soon you will be. Therefore you ought to do something on influence. Weigh the people you commune with and beware of where you are heading to. The Bible in Psalms 1:1 and 2 Tim 3:1-5 according to my revelation stresses on bad company and influence. 
I have worked so hard to mend my ways and at this point I can proudly say imela Jehovah because I had to decide for better for worse and ended up losing all the relationships and friends that I had. I can assure you that it takes courage to work on your life and future. If you're young than me, i know most of you are, and yet you still drinking and smoking or living a way that is disgusting in the name of enjoying life, don't worry it's a stage but you have to choose between eating it up or letting it eat you up. Time isn't on your side you better begin making choices right now. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES and the results are of your OWN gain or loss no one will compel you to change but assuredly I say to you they'll all laugh at you when you lose. It's one thing being a true Christian and another being a church goer; we've been there you can't blackmail us. I have seen several ladies even leave home for church and end up in a date and I know who and where they are right now; they are regretting it. You can ONLY choose to serve a Master and not Masters.
I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THIS POST WON'T GAIN MORE ATTENTION, COMMENT OR LIKES (I KNOW YOUR FAV CONTENT) BUT IT'S THE UN ARGUABLE TRUTH.
I would Rather share the truth and gain zero reaction than entertain people with the things that aren't helpful to gain fame and at last
regret in hell.

#ItsAllAboutTBT
#MyPastMyStairecaseToMyFuture
#IDecideChange

🌍Mr.V

#BeInspiredDaily

Get More
www.winjila.blogspot.pe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aspire To Inspire

Success Tips

He Who Has Your Final Say Holds Your Future.