Spiritual Tongues

GODLY|SPIRITUALITY|HUMANITY
It shocks nowadays that people train and exercise/rehearse to speak in tongues.
Speaking in tongues seems to have transformed from being a spiritual matter (out of human's knowledge-God's secret speech) into a skill/talent. You'll  hear for example Sinach asking in her song,"how many here know how to speak in tongues... then she adds begin speaking..." This is funny

I hope I'm not exposing myself as being primitive here? I need someone to enlighten me on this matter anyway but before then.
I don't want to know how to speak in tongues, I even don't want to know when it will happen but my desire and prayer is one day I pray until I get unconscious and by the moment I get back I want to find people in shock but there should be someone to genuinely interpret, translate and prove to them that l am indeed speaking to God. I don't also want to know the vocabularies of the words that will come out of my lips until they're translated to me by the one appointed to do so. 
On this day I will respond to the message and if I'll be asked to be an apostle,pastor,bishop,prophet ,etc I will act instantly.
Meanwhile acha tu nibaki mjinga😂

I hear people say they have heard God's voice mimi bado nangojea the only thing I have seen are His works and great deeds in my life and surrounding. This is what makes me a Christian until as I wait to hear the voice that's after I have received a genuine power to discern the voices...and at last see Him face to face.


🌍Mr.V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aspire To Inspire

Success Tips

He Who Has Your Final Say Holds Your Future.