"Good " Is The Best Way

I need to justify my accent clearly. I will always stand on the side of the right. I won't allow situations to change my stand. I can't dare repay back badly for the bad things done to me. Two wrongs cannot bring about right neither can they rectify messes. The consequences will always befall on you but don't be afraid of the right. Always remember that a man of integrity stands alone. Everyone will seem to be against you but at last you will arise victorious. There's no equilibrium between bad and good,the weight will always seem to fall by bad but at last the error is cleared and good ends up heavier that bad. Keep the conviction in you alive and let it drive all your actions,behavior and character for at last each and everyone will be accountable for his/her deeds. Once driven by the conviction in you, you will live without fears and doubts for you will be sure of all your ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aspire To Inspire

Success Tips

He Who Has Your Final Say Holds Your Future.